Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

Oh my gosh! A HUGE thank you to Nicole at Black Cab Designs for nominating ME for the Stylish Blogger Award! As an avid follower of her blog, this is really exciting for me! Thanks so much Nicole, you totally made my day and motivated me to get some more of my projects blogged!



There are rules that go along with receiving this award...and they are as follows:
1. Thanks and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Okay...so here goes...

1. I am a military wife of almost 10 years to an amazing man...a Master Sergeant Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician (EOD) with the Air Force.


I have two awesome sons - 6 and 3 - who keep me on my toes all the time!

3. Photography is my true love of a hobby. I have a camera with me all the time...

4. I love to plan parties and have a tendency to go way over the top when I am doing one...regardless of who or what it is for.




5. I've been crafting for a long time, but can't seem to focus on one craft or "talent"...I like to try it all and usually have about 10 different projects in 10 different mediums going on all the time.


6. I recently started running and am training for a half marathon in June. I know people say that running is therapeutic and gives them a high, but I truly hate it. I am doing it to prove to myself that I can, but I have yet to find one step of enjoyment in it! :)
7. My favorite foods are spaghetti and meatballs and mashed potatoes and gravy. I would love to eat them together as a meal.

That's it!! Thanks again to Nicole...Now I have some blog perusing to do so I can find my own nominees!!

No comments:

Post a Comment